Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorite : Jergens Natural Glow

JergensĀ® Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer
JergensĀ® Natural Glow +PROTECT Daily Moisturizer with SPF 20It is now officially spring and here it Texas it is shorts weather.  Just because I could actually wear shorts year round here, I can't seem to keep the bronze glow that looks best with said shorts.  Enter Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizers.  I tried this self tanner a few years ago and could not stand the smell of it. But this year they've created a new product that does not have the same strong odor.  I can still smell it a bit so I use it before bed each night so that my nose doesn't wrinkle all day long(in all fairness, I dan't stand fake fragrance of any sort so I may be more sensitive to this than most).

In an attempt to get a smooth even tan I started using the foam version as opposed to the lotion.  I actually think the foam is less effective but I don't have any areas that are too dark because I forgot to get a spot rubbed in well enough.
This tan in a bottle will never match the actual kiss of the sun but it's a nice way to spruce up the pallid skin tone of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment