Thursday, November 7, 2013

What are you Thankful for this season?

As the Bugaboo's parade around the house with their new chorus lines of Thanksgiving songs for their fall preschool program I am pricked into thinking about gratefulness.
I have to admit that it has not come easily this season.  The obvious jumps into mind; healthy, growing and happy children.  But to find something that I am thankful for about myself has taken some digging. I'm currently in a running slump; nothing thankful there, I have more gray hairs; again not too thankful, there are only 24 hours in a day; thanks or not.......on and on.  But yesterday during my yoga practice the Yogi reminded us to be thankful for what our bodies can do today at this moment.  That hit home for me.  While I might not be hitting everything on my wish list, I am truly fortunate for what my body CAN do.
So tell me, what are you Thankful for this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment