Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Talk Like a Pirate Day!" Who knew?

As I dropped the bugaboos off at school this morning I was greeted by a whole crew of Pirates. No, the school hadn't been overthrown by "matey's" but apparently today is International "Talk Like a Pirate Day" Has anyone ever heard of this?  I certainly hadn't before this morning but apparently I'm in the minority.  In fact, my fun friends over at Mabel's Labels are offering 50% off their  Pirate Ship or Skull 'n' Crossbones Sticky Labels to honor this day. Plus, in case you missed the pirate bargains, on 9/20, Mabel's Label's is offering 50% off Plane Sticky Labels in the first ever Talk Like a Pilot Day created by Mabel's Labels. Don't miss your chance to shop these great offers! 
I have to be honest, I'm purchasing the Pilot Day set for my girls. I think they are totally cute!

So in the spirit of the day; Arrrgh me hardies! (or something like that)


No comments:

Post a Comment