Thursday, October 10, 2013

Home from DC

We finally made it home from our long trip to DC.  We had a great time, despite the city being in full shutdown mode. It's nice to sleep in our own beds and have our normal routine back in swing.
While we were there, I had a fun time running the Clarendon 10k.  I got to see Arlington Cemetery while with a crowd of people.  My eldest daughter also got to do a kids dash and has a pretty fun medal to show for it.

Had to support ATX while I was running in DC
In other events at our house; my oldest bugaboo broke her wrist falling off the monkey bars!  Yep, seems like everyone knows a kids whose experienced this.  She's healing well and doesn't seem too fazed by the brace she has
 to wear.

I'm in love with the cooler fall weather and am in full pumpkin mode.  Yum!  I've also been able to fill my lungs with fresh air during my runs this week and that has felt GREAT.



No comments:

Post a Comment