Monday, June 3, 2013

Yoga Monday : Side Plank

When I started Yoga Monday it was because I was taking a 60 min yoga class 1-2x a week.  I have to admit now, that I haven't done so much as a single yoga flow in about a month!  The girls' school schedule changed making it impossible for me to go to the yoga classes that I used to go to and I guess I just gave up!  It's a shame really.  I know that I fell 100% better when yoga is a part of my life so why have I let it slip away?  I really don't know.  I have several yoga DVD's that I can do at home, granted they are very well used and I think I'm tired of them, but they are nonetheless effective.
So with hubby out of town this week, I am resolving to doing at least 3 30 min yoga workouts this week (either super early or late night when the girls are snoozing.)

Today's pose is a very effective one for whittling your waist and looking great in a summer bikini.

photo from Self.com
Side Plank: Add a dip to this and heat up your core and strengthen the muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment