Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites : Clothes from NoVae & Tea Collection

Like most women and mothers of young girls, I LIKE CLOTHES!  My wardrobe has gone through several overhauls through the years and these days I'm trying to add a few nicer casual pieces to add to my fairly relaxed wardrobe of t-shirts, shorts and jeans!  I feel like it's time to get out of the frumpy mommy phase. My kids are now old enough to allow me a regular nights sleep, they are no longer nursing or throwing baby slop in my direction and I can now count on a daily shower!  This means I am no longer allowed to wear stained, stretched, stinky, crumpled, ill-fitting clothes....at least in my opinion.  I'm certainly not running around in Jimmy Choos and Chanel but I'd like to at least want to look at myself in the mirror rather than run fast every time I see one! 

With that, I'd like to share some of my new favorite shopping hangouts (ok, I'm still a full time Mom with 3 very young daughters that I don't dare take clothes shopping which means my shopping hangouts are online!)

NoVae Clothing-Abosultely charming and modern clothing at very reasonable prices and designed to look good on lots of shapes and sizes.
modest clothing


Tea  - Gorgeous, soft and pretty clothes for Mom and children.  I love the entire collection and am saving all my pennies for a few good pieces.  If you use this link now you can get $25 off your next order of $150 or more PLUS free shipping!

Lets go shopping and get some new duds for the summer.  Don't you have a date night coming up soon that you need something fun for?  I thought so!



These thoughts are of my own opinion and I did not receive any compensation for this post or from these companies.  I am an an affiliate of NoVae clothing and Tea Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment