Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorite: Nuun

Strawberry Lemonade
It seems like every athlete is aware of and uses Nuun for hydration.  The small, quarter sized tablet that you drop into your water to instantly turn it into an electrolyte rich, caloric-lly poor hydrator.  I love the idea behind this.  I can carry a tube of the tablets everywhere with me and when I'm feeling a little dehydrated all I need is some water to plump back up.  However, here's my problem with Nuun: the taste!  I have yet to run across a flavor that I like.  I am currently drinking the strawberry
Watermelon


lemonade and it just tastes medicinal to me; like dissolved aspirin.  I hear the new watermelon flavor is good, so maybe I'll give that a try next.   Do you Nuun and what's your flavor?












This review is entirely of my own thought and opinion. No compensation was received for this post

No comments:

Post a Comment