Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Hubby!

I know, the posts are coming in a flurry today.  Too many good things that must be shared!

Today is my husband's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY) and thank goodness it's finally here.  For 3 weeks each year I am 1 year older than he is and for those 3 weeks he LOVES to remind me that I am an old woman!  This year, in the midst of my recovery I might agree with him that I am shuffling around like an aged lady but I'm still ready to level the playing field again!

To celebrate we are off to San Antonio for a quick little trip.  My husband will still be doing some work during the day, but the girls and I can enjoy the great amenities at the Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch.  Of most importance to us all, are the evening s'mores!  Who doesn't love a smokey, gooey mess?  I'm excited for a change of scenery and the girls are excited to see some horses.  Should be a great break for the whole family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment