Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Favorites : Justin's Nut Butters



We have an addiction at my house.  Justin's Nut Butters.  They are pretty awesome.  My husband fell in  love with the Honey Peanut Butter about a year ago after I bought a jar on a whim and we've been loving it ever since.  I have to admit that the cost is prohibitive and some days it's hard to pay nearly twice as much for a jar of PB but my husband is like a kid at Christmas when he sees a new jar in the pantry!  We've also really fallen for the Peanut Butter Cups.  Personally, I don't care for candy much but these come in dark chocolate and I feel like they are a little healthier so I don't mind stocking up on them for the family!
Seriously, go try some of this nutty gold goodness.  I think I'll try the hazelnut chocolate next....how yummy would this be dolloped on a big o' bowl of oatmeal?

I also love the story behind this company;  An avid athlete turns peanut butter mogul after whizzing up nuts in his blender, much to his roommates annoyance!  I love it.

This review is of my own opinion and I received no compensation of product of otherwise for these opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment