Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Some Exciting News

Things have been a little wild here lately but I have some new and exciting news.  I have decided to take on a part time job as a gymnastics coach!
It's been a few years since I've done any gymnastics myself, but once a gymnast always a gymnast.  It's not unusual to see me cartwheeling or standing on my hands in our house and  I have been teaching the girls cartwheels, summersaults and trampoline antics for years.  So I've decided it was time to branch out and help some other kids and collect a small paycheck. I haven't had a boss or a time clock in 3 years now so this all feels a little strange.  And  here's the biggest kicker I will be teaching mostly boys classes (don't forget I only have daughters!).  We'll see how it  goes.  If you have any tips for keeping a group of boys entertained please share!

Anything new, wild or fun with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment